PTR: November 7th, 2022 Patch Notes
This update includes a controlled rollout of the Leaderboards user interface for testing and is enabled only in the US East PTR at this time.
Leaderboards will reward players, Companies, and Factions across the following categories:
- Mutated Expeditions
- Faction War
- Vs. Environment
- Vs. Players
- Trade Skills
Every category contains subcategories. For example, Faction War includes Territory Control Score. Finish in the top 10 of any Leaderboard at the end of weekly, monthly, or quarterly rotations for exclusive skins, achievements, and titles. Rewards cannot be earned in the PTR.
- Fixed weapon coating not always displaying correctly after moving the weapon to a different equip slot.
- Auto-run is now not auto-disabled when going through a portal or gates.
- Fixed an issue where the Energizing, Siphoning, and Leeching runeglass Taunt gem cooldowns were preventing Threat generation and Taunts from being triggered if the cooldown was active.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t buffer basic attacks during Javelin recovery.
- Bile Bomb: Updated Heartrune base damage so that the item descriptions better reflect the actual damage done per tick.
- Infinitum Band has been updated so the first perk is additional Health instead of Luck.
- Items rolled from Gypsum Casts have a chance to roll an empty gem slot now, instead of a filled gem slot. This fixes an issue where certain types of items rolled from Gypsum Casts were unable to roll at legendary due to issues with gem slots.
- The Static Shock Hatchet should now have the expected attribute values.
- Adjusted the crafting recipes for Greatswords for both Timeless Shards and Golden Scarab so the attributes require the correct crafting mods.
- Fixed an issue where Named PvP items did not have animated frames.
- Runestone Stopwatch corrected to require Tier 5 Stonecutting table.
- Fixed issues where AI would drop items within a wide GearScore range if your Expertise was high.
- Fixed an issue where the Shruggy Dance emote would play the incorrect animation.
- Updated naming of Scorching Sand apparel skins from “Sand Dune Explorer” to match Scorching Sand apparel name.
- Fixed an issue where the world name displayed in the World Transfer Confirmation Popup could sometimes be the wrong name, confusing players as to which world they were transferring.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistant fonts appeared when players tried to fish or play music while in combat.
- Fixed an issue where scoring in Dynasty Shipyard was using incorrect values.
- Beds of Ta-Bitjet: Removed Slimy Affix from Young Scorplings that spawn out of Putrid Egg Clutches. Ambient Young Scorplings in the POI are not affected and are still Slimy.